Our goal is to always provide quality repairs
Our goal is to always provide quality repairs, ensuring that the needs of our customers – insurers, brokers, vehicle dealers and vehicle owners’ are met.
At ABS we offer two separate customer focussed facilities:
- The Structural Repair facility repairs any mechanical and structural damage.
- The Express Repair facility, focuses repairing non-structural damage as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Tools and Equipment
- Panelbeating Equipment: ABS uses Celette chassis straightening equipment to effect structural repairs. We operate Car-O-Liner 3D Vision chassis diagnostic equipment to verify the accuracy of repairs.
- Welding Equipment: Our manufacturer approved spot welding equipment is up to date, state of the art, andable to weld multi-phase steels.
- Wheel Alignment: Beissbarth equipment; approved by all motor manufacturers, ensures that our wheel alignment is always accurate.
- Air-conditioning Repairs: Using our in-house equipment, the ABS technicians are fully qualified to perform repairs and to re-gas all automotive air-conditioning systems.
- Vehicle Diagnostics: All electronic systems are carefully diagnosed with leading Bosch equipment. All BMW vehicles are diagnosed with the approved BMW ISIS system.
- Tyre Replacement and Tyre Balancing: We are capable of changing and accurately balancing all tyres up to 26 inch, including Runflat Tyres
Spray Booths: ABS has three fully compliant, combination downdraught spray booth/drying ovens; capable of delivering 15 cars per day.
Paint System: ABS only uses a water-based paint system; as required by most leading manufacturers, including BMW, Audi, and Lexus. SATA and Divilbiss spraying equipment is used to apply the paint coat.
Quotations: ABS uses Audatex as our main quoting system for structural repairs; and TMS management system to quote for smaller repairs.
Repair Process Planning: We use our Management System to plan all aspects of the repair process; assuring our customers of accurate daily updates.
Quality Assurance: Each vehicle entrusted to our care is quality assured through each phase of the repair and restoration process. Each customer receives a full chassis alignment report (Car-O-Liner 3D Vision) with every structural repair undertaken.
Quality Control: Once the vehicle is completed, a full road test and an in-depth Quality Control Procedure ensure that the vehicle returns to the customer in perfect condition.
I just wanted to thank and compliment ABS on the splendid job they did on my vehicle.
I am very satisfied. with the end result and would gladly recommend anyone to your shop for repairs. Your service were both outstanding and professional. -Johan Blom
- Technical: Our technical staff are hand-picked, well experienced and highly qualified; and receive constant, up-to-date training for all the latest makes and models of vehicles.
Customer Service: Our Customer Service staff will liaise with the vehicle owner throughout the repair process, taking care of all relevant customer needs.
- Accident Towing: Contact our 24-hour emergency number to get a towing operator on the accident scene as soon as possible.
Trade Towing: Our handpicked and accredited towing service providers are on hand to efficiently collect any vehicle from the trade and deliver it safely to ABS.
Contact 011 805 3867 or 083 276 0302 for this service.